network portal at ZAM.com.
Online gaming has taken the entertainment market by storm. Leading the way is the explosive growth of the Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) Games, with millions of players engaged in ongoing interactive game play.
This highly targeted audience is so immersed in their online world they have been notoriously difficult to reach through traditional forms of media ? until now.
For the most current traffic and demographic information, see our page on Quantcast.
|Unique visitors||8.6 million visitors per month|
|Pageviews||409.5 million page views per month|
|Core demographic||18-49 year olds - 81%|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90||30 KB|
|Skyscraper||160 x 600||30 KB|
|Rectangle||300 x 250||30 KB|
Other FormatsPlease contact us directly for information and pricing on skins, video, text, sponsored news, viral marketing, promotions, and other custom options.
Self Serve Platform
Interested in advertising with ZAM? Click here and you will be redirected to our automated advertising platform which enables you to set up your own campaigns across ZAM's sites. You'll need a credit card, creative in one or more of the approved sizes (see Placements tab) and a minimum of a $500 budget. In no time at all you can start reaching millions of video game enthusiasts!
If you have any questions while setting up your campaign, feel free to refer back to this page for a step by step guide. Just click here to get started!
- Create an advertiser account. Once complete you will be directed to your account homepage.
- Click on "Proposal Builder" tab. This will bring up the first screen you need to start building your campaign.
- Enter your budget, minimum is $500, and your flight dates, start and end dates for your campaign.
- Click the "Show Media" button directly below the "Select Media" section. This will bring up all the available unit sizes in the "Available Media" section.
- Click the box(es) at the beginning of the line item for the ad unit(s) you would like to add to your media plan and click the "Add To Cart" button. Click "Next" to continue.
- The Flight Details page will automatically divide up the budget evenly across all units selected. You can reallocate dollars or impressions by checking the box on the left side of the placement and manually increasing or decreasing either impressions or dollars. When you are finished click "Allocate" and the system will readjust the other units to reflect your changes. Click "Next".
- If there are any special instructions (ie. Geotargeting, frequency capping), please list under "Order Comments". Click on the pencil icon to activate box for typing. Click "Next".
- Have your creative files ready to upload. Click on the > next to the flight numbers. The page will expand. Click "Add New" to bring up another menu. In the cell next to "Landing Page" enter the URL for the page you would like the ad unit to click thru to. Click the "Select" button to search your computer for your creative units. Double click on the file to select. Click on "Insert". Repeat this process for each unit. Click "Next".
- Enter payment information.
- You are done!